Buy Care+ Codeine Linctus ( Sugar 200ml )
Buy Care+ Codeine Linctus ( Sugar 200ml ) for symptomatic relief of dry or irritating
Take the solution by mouth :
Adults: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful. The elderly: Ask your doctor for advice. A lower dose may be more suitable. Repeat after 4 hours if required, but not more than 4 doses in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 18 years old.
Active ingredient care sugar per 5ml
Codeine phosphate 15mg. Also contains amongst other ingredients: ethanol, invert sugar, sunset yellow dye (E110), sucrose 4g per 5ml, alcohol 1.8 vol%
The other ingredients are:
Citric acid (E330), lemon oil terpeneless, ethanol, benzoic acid solution (E210, propylene glycol), invert syrup, quinoline yellow (E104), sunset yellow dye (E110), sucrose and purified water.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Codeine Linctus
- Sorbitol solution (E420): If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product;
- Sunset yellow (E110): which may cause allergic reactions;
- Ethanol: This medicinal product contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per dose.
What care codeine linctus sugar looks like
Care codeine linctus sugar is a yellow syrupy liquid. It is supplied in 200ml bottles. With an orange flavour, available in 2000 ml and 1000 ml plastic bottles or in 100 ml, 125 ml and 200 ml amber glass bottles. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, care codeine linctus sugar can have side effects, although these don’t affect everyone. So Do not store above 25°C. Protect from light. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not take Codeine Linctus if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to Codeine or any of the other ingredients listed (see Section 6 and end of Section 2);
- have liver disease;
- have breathing problems (i.e. ventilatory failure);
- know that you metabolise very rapidly codeine into morphine;
- are breast-feeding;
- are under 12 years old.